How do I register on the Sothys Malaysia website?
1. Go to "Register".
2. Fill in your personal details, address and password. Then click on "Submit".
3. Once account created, you will receive your Account Dashboard.
Forgot my password?
1. Go to "login" and should you forgotten your password click on "Forgot Password".
2. Fill in your email and NRIC No Then click on "Submit".
3. You will receive Reset Password email and you can set your new password.
How do I track my order status?
You can track your order online 24 hours/7 days by followings steps:
After purchasing, you will receive an email with the order confirmation and tracking number. You can also get the tracking number in My Account > My Orders. To check your shipping status, please visit (GDEX) and enter the tracking code provided.
Will I receive an order confirmation after placing an order?
Yes, once you have successfully placed an order, an email will be sent out with your order confirmation and order number. You can also check your orders in My Account > My Orders page.
Can I change or cancel an item in my existing order?
However once you have confirmed your order and finalized payment, no changes can be made to the order. We advise that you carefully review and modify your order before payment submission.
How can I cancel my order?
Once your order has been submitted successfully and payment is received for your purchase, no further changes can be made. We advise that you carefully review and modify your order before payment submission.
What do the order statuses ON HOLD, CANCELLED, SUCCESS & COMPLETE mean?
Pending Payment: Awaiting payment confirmation.
Cancelled: Cancelled by an admin / the customer or payment failed.
Processing: Payment received and stock has been reduced. The order is awaiting fulfilment.
Complete: Order fulfilled and tracking code is available.
On Hold: Processing of order has been put on hold, pending further investigation.
Success: Order payment has been verified.
What currency does Sothys Malaysia accept?
We only accept payment in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) via:
Online payments via as below
- CIMB Clicks
- Hong Leong Connect
- Bank Islam
- HSBC Bank
- OCBC Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
Do you keep my credit card details?
We do not retain your credit card information after your order is completed; it is submitted directly to our banks.
How can I know if my payment was successful?
You will receive an email of your order confirmation.
Why would my payment be rejected?
1. Check with your bank to ensure there are funds available to pay for your order.
2. Secondly, if you are using a MasterCard or Visa credit or Debit card to pay your order, we suggest you confirm that your card is activated and that your 3D secure details have been entered correctly.
Note: Only credit cards issued by local Malaysian banks are accepted.
1. Ensure that you have registered an online banking account with your local bank.
2. Ensure you have disabled your browser pop-up blocker in order to complete the payment window.
Can I return or exchange my purchase?
Yes, ONLY applicable to defect goods due to manufacturing defect.
What if there is shipping defect?
Should you encounter item(s) with shipping defects, DO NOT ACCEPT, remark on consignment note and reject immediately to GD-EX personnel.
Kindly contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours from the date of receipt.
A replacement product (subject availability) or product of the similar (subject to the SOTHYS Malaysia discretion) value will be shipped within a minimum of 7 working days upon receiving your defective item(s).
Where should I return the defect item(s)?
FAUBOURG ONE SDN BHD
D4-06-10, SOLARIS DUTAMAS,
NO 1 JALAN DUTAMAS
50480 KUALA LUMPUR
How do I ship to an international address?
We only provide shipping within East and West Malaysia